Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 23, 2009

    Lies

    I'll blog tomorrow. 
    Yeah I came here just to say I'll blog tomorrow. 
    How nice of me to leave some notification right?

    Thought of going missing from this space but alas, I still miss blogging and like typing all my thoughts out. 
    More than all the "+, -, x, %, =" to put it in simpler terms, they are called mathematical terms. 
    Oh well, why am I even saying this, because O's is in let me count, 4 days time and the good news is I've not started on anything. 
    Yeah yeah, I know some people will go, I only have myself to blame, so much for playing, partying, drinking, going out and ... so much 
    I'll bear the consequences, worst come to worst, I'll opt for the easy way out but I'll never stop my studies until I get myself a degree even if it calls for me paying to get into SIM. 
    I know I sound like some loser here whining about my studies but I seriously haven't even lift a finger on any study materials. 
    Good luck and have fun Shermaine. 
    This is what I call you reap what you sow. 

    I'm alright now, so hopefully everything goes well tonight. 
    Then in future and everything. 
    No hard feelings alright. 
    Same to you too 

    No comments: