Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 06, 2009

    Hotel California

    Dinner and boyfr's place 
    As usual the both of us were too caught up with our own picture snapping craze 








    Today was a day off from school because I reckon that if I were to appear in school for another day, the whole class would have caught my flu and cough as well. 
    Then all of them would be coughing like a thousand times a day and blowing their nose every other minute which really suck. 
    Now everyone is doing work for self study session but that doesn't mean I'm slacking my day off at home because after a shower, I'm gonna start working on my math work again. 

    Yeah I'm not bathed yet. 
    I can feel my strands of oily hair which is so gross. 
    See a need for a trip out to the salon for a haircut, then to trim my eyebrow and yes I've to go to the bank. 
    But today seem like a good day to stay home. 

    Sel is at school having self-study, if not I could meet her and get somewhere. 
    Oh well, there will be time. 
    Time for a shower baby 

    Then while I let my hair dry, I shall watch some youtube videos, like I've been doing all afternoon. 

    No comments: