Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 10, 2009

    Classic

    Time passes really fast these couple of days. 
    I woke up today at an amazingly early time despite turning in only at 7 in the morning. 
    Skipped school this yesterday and spent the day at home with R then over to her place. 

    While I was home, I ransacked through my stuffs and found like a thousand broken pieces of memories. 
    We spent our day studying a lil, watching chick vs dick and laughing at everything that's silly.

    I'm probably three weeks to O's so now it goes and I can start to feel myself being pushed forward constantly. But oh well, 13th Nov, the most anticipated date for me because it's like months of fun. 

    Everyone has their fair share of down times. 

    For now, I'm gonna get my math and sciences right. 
    Bye, will go take a shower now 

    11th Sep 

    One Fullerton. 
    Wanted to take a bus and go to where ever it lead us too and it brought us to OF.
    R the middle finger war, remember?






    Despite the area being sealed up by those red and white tapes, we just stepped across them and walked into our favourite spot. 
    The result was us getting bitten by some sorta weird bug and got us some unsightly rashes but mine subsided after awhile. 
    After we got away from the grass patch

    Snap, snap 


    Yeah these were the ones 
    Say hi to Mr Bickers that was brought along with us 


    How about some coffee?
    Of course, who can resist the temptations of iced coffee 
    Oh god, seems like I'm getting a lil cranky here 

    She spent quite a lot of time taking pictures of me 











    Thinking of...





    Four 
    Goodbye Bickers. 
    Anyway I'm using the phone in the picture now because R and I switched our ipods and phones for period of time 

    No comments: