Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    Home

    I seriously wonder why my dad whine so much at me for leaving the lights on when I'm only walking into my room to get something before going out again. 
    I'm like not the one using most of the electricity at home. 
    He's like the main contributor to all of it. 
    I was so agitated just now, like I was happily using my laptop and on youtube and all of a sudden he switched off my room's main and I'm like what on earth is that person doing? 
    But just to inform him, his daughter, yours truly knows where exactly the circuit breaker, to switch on and off the mains in the house is. 
    Like I've dealed with blackouts before.
    I merely had to walk out of my room and switch it on right infront of his face. So what, is he gonna play catching with me, see who can switch on and off the most time? 
    I might be over-reacting about this matter but seriously, can't he be like a lil more reasonable. 
    Cool down Shermaine, go do something to make you relax. 
    But I know I can't. 

    No comments: