Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 14, 2009

    Fiction

    Now, now 



    I remember this was one of those days that I'm feeling like shit too 
    Still feeling... 

    Thought I'll just pop over since I really can't bring myself into my books so I thought I'll bring myself into this lil space of mine here. 
    Well this few days have been bad or what. 
    Like nights of ...

    I'm like less than a month to O's and freedom. 
    So is it something worth rejoicing over, because I would finally be over with this whole secondary school shit but at the same time, what grades would I leave this school with. 
    That's something worth pondering over. 
    I told myself that on the day of the release of the results. 
    If my results are like really bad I would walk out of the school like straightaway 
    Can't stand staying in school and watching all the other happy faces, I'm happy for them but you can't blame me for being upset over my disastrous results
    I only have myself to blame, no one else. 
    Till now I realise I still have a lot to catch up and I might not be able to but I'll try. 

    Side track, my aunt just brought me a benefit and clinique liquid foundation. 
    Gonna try the both of them someday and see how it turns out. 
    Never really been using liquid kind, but since I've two now, will alternate between my compact, two way and the liquid ones 

    Goodnight, I'm off to lament in my miserable life 

    No comments: