Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    Box

    I'm on the phone now with them and yes as usual we're whining about every single thing. 
    We're stress about us not being stress about O's at all. 
    Probably screwing up my math and sciences 
    But now all we can think of is what will happen after O's. 
    Anyway I found another Mdis/Laselle buddy, be happy for me 

    I'm still deciding whether or not to go to the beach tomorrow. 
    And what am I gonna do there? Study? Bullshit, how on earth am I going to concentrate at a beach. 
    Maybe I'll just listen to my ipod and read some books. 
    That's like something to relieve myself of all frustrations 
    Like what I did with Meiqi at last night. We let off everything 

    I dragged them to starbucks today and it was quite a good environment for studying only that the place was so cold and I kind of forgotten to remind them to bring their jackets there. 
    So more than half the time Triff was telling us how cold she was. 
    I was tweeting my time away. That's what I'm capable of when left to study on my own 

    Then... 
    Well well, everyone has their flaws and all. 
    It's whether others are able to accept them or not. 
    Everyone is at fault and I'm not pointing at anyone because I can't say I'm guilt-free 
    After hearing so many different perspective, after confusing myself with everything, I'm gonna think through everything again 

    I think I'll better stop here before I start mumbling everything I type here over the phone. 



    One of the days we decide for a day to meet downstairs to study 
    But we kind of failed if not why am I in this state now with zero knowledge about math in my mind . 
    Not exactly zero though 
    I'm not some total retard 

    Fooling our ass off 

    Hi 
    Goodnight, tomorrow will be a new and better day 

    No comments: