Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 24, 2009

    Over

    I take back my words about blogging today. 
    My eyes are like slipping shut. 
    But I don't really know how I manage to get here. 
    I slept throughout the cab journey and they had to wake me up when they reach my place. 
    I wonder why there's this weirdo at my void deck like staring at people when they are walking pass. Okay like literally. 
    After I got down the cab so yeah. 
    I'm getting a lil cranky here because I'm tired and half dead and I went to school today to do 5 emath questions. 
    Well done Shermaine. 
    See yourself in Mdis or Laselle for sure. 

    Sidetrack,  my aircon is leaking like bitch and I can totally hear the water dripping and it's annoying me. 
    How am I gonna sleep with that noise. 
    Like my room is suppose to be a heaven for me to rest and all. 
    Mommy, if you see this please get someone to get that fixed asap. 

    Oh yeah, I'll drag them to perhaps Holland or Cathay's starbucks to study with me tomorrow. 
    No doubt I can't deny that there isn't enough time already. But I still have to do all I can to prove my worth

    Party coming up, so you guys know what you should do! 

    No comments: