Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 01, 2008

    Thank god the renovation work wasn't carried out during weekends too, you should have seen my face when all the drilling, hammering and crushing noise woke me up from my sleep, stomping my way to the bathroom. I guess I just hit my tear glands with my comb, I dislike the awkward feeling after it got hit. Home for the whole day, I wanna head out for movies later but I doubt there would be much people that are able to make it. Acad programs are getting serious I guess, missed two lessons and a home call was made. Jp with cousin yesterday, I don't get why a neighbourhood shopping mall is ever crowded. Alright all that is in my mind is I wanna go oout later. Family day tmr, I suddenly felt that it's been long since I went shopping with mom and aunt.

    20th Oct

    Day out with two of my girlfrs, a date just for food. Home for a change of clothes before heading to Holland V together. Selina love claims that she looks like a traffic light for the day. Cold Rock was the first stop, followed by Frolicks and finally dinner at Swensens. Balloon photography session after dinner with road signs in the middle of a small road. No doubt stares were given, but pictures turn out fine, we just miss out one group shot taken by people on the streets. Home at last, you can never imagine how tired I was when I was out. With only 2 hours of sleep the previous night, and straight after school. Felt like passing out. It feels terrible to be suffering from insomnia every night.

    I bet the nails belong to Selina
    Siewhoon!




    Reason for getting a kiddie size cup because I knew there would be a second round at Frolicks





    I know she think she looks kind of screwed in here
    It's not a way of taking through medium anymore
    It's the common way for us alr
    Two-seater swing in Cold Rock
    Moved over just to snap pictures

    I realise we could be such a camwhore









    I knew there would be a second round
    Because you would never be able to kill the worm in me crying for more ice-cream
    This should satisfy it, peach flavoured, awesome




    Last stop for the night, Swensen
    There wasn't a need for my dinner that night
    Ice-cream filled me up to the brim


    Balloons
    We even brough the balloon home and you know it's still not deflated yet, from the date we took it till now

    Holland V is really a place to dine and chill.

    Ps, I've been entertaining myself with more and more stupid videos. Army Daze was also included. Not to mention games were also brought in, all I've to say, old school games.

    Omfg, I realise I forget to reply one tag again! gL: My tagboard I know very happening lol, thank you! But the person run away alr. See I replied you in my post. Please be honoured thank you. Later get said by you again, so better reply :P

    No comments: