Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 16, 2008

    What makes my holidays this time would be to stay out of home almost everyday. But that's what all my age people should be doing before they starts turning into geeks next year. Who knows what will come next year. I'm bushed from a day out today and getting woken up by survey calls, turn the person straight down and felt kind of irritated because the person just disrupted my supposedly good sleep. Alright, gonna try getting fresh clothes out of my closet, but apparently, the closet door is blocked by my mom and and relatives, they are hogging my room for mahjong, so I've totally no idea where I can sleep tonight. Goodbye


    8th Nov

    Mich came over to wait for me while I'm doing my usual routine before heading out. Clementi for trimming of eyebrow. Head to Haji Lane, Arab Street for surveying of fabrics, we found real nice fabrics, but we're gonna try out with some plain ones first. Bugis Junction for some face products replenishments. Went over to Cityhall, acc Mich while she was waiting for Yaoyi, met Siewhoon up there as well. Vivo, dine at Bakerzin, shop around, got cravings for Coffeebean's blackforest, so it's a must get for the night. Had to satisfy the cravings yeah

    Cityhall
    Darling Mich

    She said the pasta was real hard
    Bruschetta with the poached egg on top
    I love reds but not the greens




    Bakerzin's menu ain't user friendly
    Coffeebean

    Family day tmr, Mom says it would be spent attending someone's wedding dinner. I don't really fancy such occasion. What makes it worst is I'm not even acquainted to the bride or bridegroom.

    No comments: