Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Decided that today will be a day of rest at home for me. So the definition of rest is just to lay in bed with laptop by my side. I think I would prolly continue sleeping after this post is done, slept at 7 in the morning and I didn't have ample sleep time yet. Before holidays gets occupy totally by jobs and dates with girlfrs and stuffs. I'm so eager to get the fabrics and do some self experiment with it, it shall be fun and totally unique. Only one on the streets


    6th Nov

    Mich honey and I skipped school on the same day coincidentally once again. How many times has this been happening, guess it's the telepathy that we shared. Return her call when I woke up, confirmed that I'll be heading to her house later in the afternoon. It was like a snacks galore over at her home, Yaoyi was still around when I've reached and he introduced me to the nice lil tidbits available at her house. I've been such a camwhore lately, camwhoring myself in her room, her room is just so cosy and comfy to me. Volleyball for a lil while in the evening. Got invited to stay for dinner by her dad. He's a funny person, cooking skills were great too, as claimed, his meal for the night was pepper lunch at home, it was tasty. Singapore's convenience stores have limited goods, I went to at least 3 of them and I still failed to get what I want.



    I love that particular spotlight in her room, this is the only picture that I've with honey in it.

    Melissa, shall volley with her some day again

    Alright, maybe I've decided not to continue sleeping, I shall just lie in my bed. I've to be more active, I'm such a glutton nowadays and without some exercises, the consequences will be disastrous. With all the food dates I've made with Mich, what can I say of myself? Alright toodles, maybe heading somewhere near later.

    No comments: