Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Home about an hour ago from Selina's home. It's something new that I'm feeling tired at this hour of the night. Normally, the sleeping bug would not creep into me till like after four? But this is a good sign, because I think I desperately needs to give myself more rest. Alright prehaps just a neither short nor long update due to the date with Mich tmr, prolly Haji and somewhere to chill after that. See you darling, If things are fine, then would be working with her on Sat and Sun as well. I'm in need of some revamps in my room, grant me my wish with cash please. Goodbye, I'm tired

    7th Nov

    Told you guys that we've been meeting up almost everyday, the next update would include Mich as well. Wanted a change of clothes before heading out for bowling session with darling Mich. Yaoyi came over first while I was preparing. Wanted to bowl at Chevron but there weren't any available lanes, therefore next location was to Westbowl, Yaoyi didn't went along with us though. Nice place to me because there weren't much people there, so you can be in your own world. It got us kinda addicted, so there would definitely be a second round real soon. Imm for something light. Headed back to Clementi for dinner at Mr Prata, Mich didn't get the treat from Jon this time.


    After a strike
    Look at how pathetic I was



    How can camwhoring be missed out from any dates?

    Looks cool, looks wrong?




    Garden top or whatever you call it, spastic Mich



    Something's wrong with friendster now and it's pissing me off. I discovered some new webcam features, I feel so geeky man.

    No comments: