Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 04, 2008

    Real lazy day for me, home after a pointless day in school. With curtains drawn, tuck myself into my quilt with laptop placed by the side of me, letting the playlist on itunes playing one by one. I ignored the cries of my growling tummy because I didn't wanna get myself out of bed for a short walk to the kitchen for some food. Late for school and missed the first lesson of the day, I've no plans to head to school anymore for the rest of the week, maybe just one more day and I'm done with school for this year. Alright my mind is in such a blank now, gonna prepare to head out to hometown, Clementi later. I need some energy booster, goodbye.

    24th Oct

    Headed over to Selina's home supposedly for a game of volley and a haircut for her. Some chopping off of fringe was done, looks good on her. Anyway the air in the volleyball wasn't sufficient, when I hit it, it nearly landed on a kid's head. Went up to her house in the end, love was parading around her room showcasing some of her stuffs to me. She caught me hogging her mirror the whole time when I'm in her room, thus she resort to using her closet mirror instead, so sorry. She would have to get used to that when I'm hanging around her room. Left soon after because I've to do some last minute checking of my baggages and stuffs for my Genting trip. Yes so off I go after that.



    Our balloons, green
    Acad program shall come to an end for me now. I need to stay out of home, so means more dates with girlfrs and stuffs. Please keep the cash rolling in, gonna meet up with all of them real soon. More plans coming up, I know 2-2's gathering gonna come real soon
    Alright before I forgets this, I'm asked to write this in my post because beloved Jaslyn got the song that I was looking for, for like how many days. I LOVE JASLYN. Be satisfied with this, she actually edited the title of the song to some ridiculous title. Thus this is the result

    No comments: