Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 30, 2008

    Skipped school today because I just couldn't drag myself up for lessons, anyway I was alr late too. Mos prolly ain't attending lesson tmr as well. Intended to meet Mich for some dates or chilling sessions at her house but my poor lil darling there fell sick. Thus the date would be postponed. Wondering whether will be meeting cousin later for some retail therapy. Mich honey, fabric dates very soon, let the creative ideas flow in. School works are still piling up, I realised that for the whole of this year, nothing went into my head at all. What would I turn out to be without some tuition help next year? Oh yeah, Halloween isn't getting too hyped in Singapore, agree with what Mich said, look around the streets in the night and it won't be any different from any typical normal day's night. Reason being, it's an autumn festival and Singapore ain't having any of the four seasons that are available on the foreign islands, what a pity. I'm sure festivals like that would turn out real lively and fun out elsewhere.

    15 Oct

    Didn't attend school that day, had some routine backbone check up. Mom dragged me there because the people over there are irritaing her with the multiple phone calls made to remind us of my appointment which I've always missed due to my lazy characteristics. Anyway sis had to make a trip down for some check up too, so headed to sgh for it. Nowhere far after it, just around Clementi and some groceries shopping with mom was done. Amk in the night. Since I'm trying to recall the happenings for this day. I just realised I've finished the tub of Ben & Jerry's that I bought that day and I've none left for any night craving. Gotta give a ring to mom for a trip to the petrol kiosk on their way back maybe for another tub. To satisfy late night cravings

    Just keep the mysterious feeling coming in, consistent pesterings are such a huge turn off

    No comments: