Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 23, 2008

    Hunger pangs are getting common this few night, couldn't succumb to the temptations of grabbing some bun off the dining table for a quick bite. Just done with a quick shower after the lil bun consumed, stepped home and the hunger pangs struck in immediately. Alright, time check, 5:31 am, it's Sun today, which spells family day. After this short update, shall try to drift into my sleep with music as a companion before I wakes up later prehaps in the late afternoon or evening for a day out with family, current plan is to head over to a birthday party. Goodbye

    12th Nov
    Out in the night to Clementi for some supposedly supper with Siewhoon & co. Everyone seems to be having the iced tea fetish, but I'll stick to iced lemon tea. Home and webcam sessions with Siewhoon. Nigel stole her away from my screen upon knowing that she was webcamming with me.

    13th Nov

    I've realised that on 13th Nov, I actually went to Imm with Selina in search of storage boxes for her dressing table. Small snacks and rot at her home after that. Didn't wanted to be at home for that day. I occupied her bed for the day

    14th Nov

    All I remember for the day was some slacking did at void deck. Home's void deck is some what a serene location. Nigel suggested a webcam session for some camwhoring to be done. One of my few cousins who I've kept kinda close contact with.



    Ps, take a bow, the night is over

    No comments: