Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 08, 2008

    Didn't have time to update for the last few days, maybe part of me was lazy as well. Alright have been spending the last four days or so with darling Mich and sometimes with her sweetheart as well. Spent their time over at my house for some of the days too. Yeah, money would be rolling in soon, real soon. I'll roughly summarise things that have happened for the days that are without. For those that are with pictures, for those that are with, just wait for the updates. Family day at Tampines mall, dad fulfiled one of my materialistic aims. Yaoyi and Mich came over for a lil while on Wed, out for collection of contacts, cousin rolled over. Out for supposedly prata supper in the night on Thurs. Alright I shall not go on because I think it's boring everyone out. See you

    30th Oct

    If I'm not wrong, school was skipped, Cousin ask me out with him and his clique. Thus headed to town to meet up with them because I wasn't able to rush in time to meet all of them. Went over to Lakeside, got the stuff from Mich sweet then head to town straight. Vivo a second round of retail therapy then finally settled down for a steamboat dinner. Oh amazingly, cousin's friend finished like 16 chicken wings and we would only sniggle at him when he was forcing himself to finish it. Being wasteful is a sin. Sky park for some picture taking, but all of us were too full to move. Christmas is coming up in a month or so time? The pretty christmas tree made was coloured lighted balls were alr setted up, in preparation for Christmas. Indeed very efficient management they have there.

    I would say this was a candid one
    Christmas is on it's way, Santa is on it's way




    Work, fun, retail therapy, sleep, Sentosa gathering, textiles hunting and alot more piling into me. Mom and Dad fulfiled two of my materialistic aims alr, they are great! But I needa watch my electricity usage this month alr, dad is gonna whine at me for using more than I need. Toodles

    No comments: