Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

    Sorry for the previous sudden outburst. Sleeping time became real irregular once again for me, always waking up in the middle of the day, found myself in a solitude state in my room for the rest of the day after that. This is not what I want, but I'm left with no other choice, maybe I would just get to Parkway later to look for Mich after her work. I just wanna go somewhere to chill, that's all. Let's head for some picnic soon honey.

    Ps, An endless canvas that calls the sky

    9th Nov

    It's momsie's birthday, so happy birthday mum. I know she would see this someday because she happened to chanced upon my blog quite sometime ago and I know she became a frequent reader aftermath, but it doesn't matter, because there's nothing to hide anyway. Didn't had enough cash to get her a gift though, felt kinda guilty, I'm not writing this to show it to her. Maybe when I've enough money or something, I would get her something special or treat momsie out for a meal.
    Spent the day out with family, how unfilial would it be if I didn't even bother to spend this day with them. Dinner at Longbeach, EastCoast, food was fine, service was great, snap pictures at the beach with family after the meal. It's great to have family days especially after a great deal of time missed out with them. There're bound to be quarrels in every family, tell me who doesn't, but no matter what, it would be resolved, it's just a matter of time right? No matter how much I hate the sight of my brother and trys to shun him away everytime he is near me, deep in me, I know that, in future, my siblings will be one of the people that I dote on the most. It's just the usual teenage stage, prehaps the hormones change that's causing all this sudden rising of temper and stuffs. Alright enough of reflections for the day. Last location of the night was Swensen @ HollandVillage. Dad's idea to have ice-cream, ordered chocolate fondue and ice-cream. With all this indulges, I know you guys would know where the extra pounds came from? What a sin

    Spent a great deal of routine time at home


    Love ya sis, though there's always crash between the both of us


    He is the one that I totally can't get along with at home, but it will change in future
    The dish that I hogged onto the whole meal
    Sissy seems to take after my genes, the camwhore


    Mich was just telling me how much she likes this particular dish
    Family snapshots


    Momsie













    Chilling over a cup of coffee, a scoop of ice-cream, or just some heart felt talks while having picnic. I wanna go back to Oschool.

    Make some noise

    No comments: