Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Results got back today were indeed depressing, a lil beyond words. Pray hard that I would be able to promote this year, I don't wish to face another stupid year in a secondary school. Shall wait for the final results to be out, even if it happens, there's nothing to be done too. My god, finally Nigel mention about a gathering to me. Sentosa, 2-2 will come for you soon!

    3rd Oct

    Decided to head to devest again in the night. We always arrive when the sun sets, the afternoon sun would kill me. Therefore making our way down in the night is a better choice. Indeed wierd, I've been playing volley at basketball courts recently. But as long as I'm not obstructing the others, there's nothing wrong with it yeah? I forgot was it today that there was a sudden downpour forcing everyone to take shelter at some void deck. Whatever the day is, started playing blind mice, reminiscence of childhood time I guess, looks funny, but laughters were produced.


    Siewhoon, Siewhoon





    No comments: