Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    Yes I'm alr in Genting, I can't stand cold weather and I think I've caught a cold and there's no panadols for me now! I'm just so afraid of the cold that I wore socks and don on multiple clothings to bed the previous night. I'll not take any pictures of myself because I'm like in mismatched outfits everyday. Nobody should see what I look like right here, fringe pinned up and I just looked outrageous and amusing. I'm real frustrated due to my sickening phone, it just doesn't allow me to make calls or receive messages or whatever, damn. I've to say the first part of the journey up here was nauseating, this time the trip up was slower, daddy seems to be travelling in a slower speed. Lights off around 6, after a bite at some restaurant when we reached. Alright my fingers are real stiff due to the cold and I just didn't catch enough sleep so my mind is still a lil blank now. I'll be back to Sg on Mon, I miss my girlfrs real lots and we're so gonna go on dates after I'm back yeah, I love you guys.

    12 Oct

    Chinatown once again with family, Geylang in the night to get fruits. How free of my parents yeah




    Shit, it's real cold! Now I've to make my mind between Samsung U900 or F480. Yes and I'm asking for nano too.

    No comments: