Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 17, 2008

    I hate myself for not being able to fall asleep every night when everyone is sleeping soundly. Today ain't any different from my other usual nights, thus it results in this post with full of spastic and comical photos of Siewhoon and I. Alright, I'm listening to mellow oldies, eating Ben & Jerry while blogging, these stuffs keeps me entertained almost every night. Promo/Retention day tmr, everything will be finalised soon. If I manage to promote, that's my only wish, I'll work hard next year because I've really regretted playing through the half of this year, really. After this I shall continue playing those mellow oldies, till the soul in me tells me it's time to sleep.

    4th Oct

    Study session as claimed by Siewhoon, brought over most of her bio notes. I attempted revising for chem and I really did for prolly one chapter or so and we got so caught over my laptop's webcam and that results in the tons of pictures that I've uploaded. I think you people would get so sick of me after this, I'm serious. But it sure was fun time spent with Siewhoon, been long since we did that. Dinner then headed to devest, please stop me from snacking, desserting if there is such a word or whatever. Look at all those extra pounds, freaking me out



    Getting cock eye



    Show me how spastic you can get






    I was still studying at that time



    My bed time equipments



















    Just can't get enough of it





    My wonderful friend, of course I would not forget my clique who stayed by me all the time







    We bang into each other's head during this shot



    Certain effects made us laugh till our jaws ache
    Aww, head shot
    My expression just doesn't seems right


    Had enough I guessed? Alright I'm heading back to my mellow oldies, melodious piano pieces to coax me to sleep. It's just so pleasing to the ear, maybe it only applies to me. When are we meeting again clique? I'm gone for New Moon too, it seems that my old hobby is back to me again. Goodbye

    No comments: