Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 02, 2008

    Emath paper 1 and Ss will be up tmr. Emath is a total disaster for me now, I'll take the last few hours of the night to study ss and in another like a few hours or so I would be sitting for the paper. Why is time passing so fast? Alright skip those disheartening topics. I know that exams will be over soon. I need a new phone


    6th Sep

    Down to school early in the afternoon, was supposed to reach school by 11 for Jul's band concert. Though late, but I made it there in time for the last few pieces, that's an achievement. One clique shot after sucha long time and there will be more to come soon. Mich's house and I love her room, Jp for lunch, then town with Clay & co. Was forced to stay out of home till the late hours because there's no one to open the door for me at home. Thanks for acc-ing

    Alright, I swear my fringe sucks and I cough up the courage to trim it alr. Not much difference to the others but it made a difference to me lol

    ilu [:

    No comments: