Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 12, 2008

    Sat and Sun this week would be spent with family. Too quick to promise my mom that I would acc them for her friend's bbq tonight. If not I would be in town with Missyella and Siewhoon. It's alright, there's time to come that I would be able to go out shopping with the both of them yeah lol? I like soothing songs that coax me to sleep now, so I shall credits Guanglong for the songs, LOOK HERE OKAY

    28th Sep

    Sun will be family day for most of the time. I studied almost every minute that day but studying in the car makes me groggy. Gave up eventually, but what's there to study for languages anyway. Chinatown for the day, I don't get why daddy loves antiques so much, I was waiting at each small lil stall till I got pissed and my temper rised. Food was fine but atmosphere sucks, it always sucks at those kinda places






    1st Oct

    Spent the whole afternoon at home, devest while waiting for Siewhoon and Selina before cabbing over to Vivo. That's about it for the day.


    I told you people toilet are always the background scenes





    Only one snapped before going over to Vivo
    Love, I love talking to you
    I like pictures taken with Selina's phone

    Lastly eoys are over, Shermaine is awaiting for her results. Cash would prolly come rolling in to me now. I'm getting my phone soon, ipod nano, I want you too.

    No comments: