Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 07, 2008

    Emath paper 1 on Mon was kinda fine, but I shan't say that so soon because unexpected stuffs always happen. Chem & Phy paper 2 was over yesterday and today Emath paper 2. I swear it was a total killer, with the energy level left in me this morning. I guess the marks would turn out like what I expect, blanks ain't something good to be seen. I was on the verge of fainting this morning, can't believe I only had 4 hours of sleep throughout the past two days. Imsomnia is gonna befriend me again. Tmr shall be the last paper that I'm studying for, after that I'm done with everything and holidays, here I come for you. I eyed many pretty apparels recently, cash will roll away from me again.

    12th Sep

    Editorial ended early as usual, thus went home and prepare before meeting cousin up. Westmall then Lot One. Didn't feel like going anywhere far, so we ended up there. Got real famished after walking around and settled for dinner at Pastamania, been long since I went there.


    Toilets are always the background scenes of photos


    13th Sep

    Happy birthday Mich honey! Your letter is still with me, will reply to it soon yeah? Met up with clique at Gekpoh's kfc for the presents. Took quite some time, then off we went to Mich's house. To give her a surprise, we had to wait till someone from her condo's tower comes out of the lift, before we would be able to enter it. She's totally caught unaware and was at a lost for words ya lol. Now we're 15 year old, meet up for some chatting sessions soon. Was it town or somewhere else after that, I can't remember





    I'm about to be done with my sec 3 year, I'm so gonna enjoy the holidays before the horror starts next year. I wanna volley but I'm too tired to do so today, geesh

    No comments: