Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 21, 2008

    Wanted to like post something yesterday night, but blogger just didn't allow me to post pictures, got so irritated trying to do that after like awhile. Didn't get to sleep early yesterday like what I told myself to, just a few hours of sleep is sufficient for me nowadays. Slept at an unearthly hour as usual and I'm woken up not long ago by the drilling and hammering prolly there's some renovations going in the units above my house, totally killing me. Genting this weekend with family and I'm so gonna bring my laptop along with me. Clique, let's go overseas, looking forward


    8th Oct

    Oh, bumped in Sheri and Clementi. Whoop out her phone from her bag and decided to snap a shot, it's been long my dear.
    1oth Oct

    Last day of eoy papers, decided it's time to head to town. Retail therapy, but still not satisfied though. We need more you know. Dined at our long time favourite place, Hk Cafe, didn't have anything filling because we snacked a lil during our retail therapy session. But spring rolls and their "har gows" were not to be missed. Cab back to Selina's house after that, void deck with her friends. Siewhoon missed the time at Hk Cafe, never mind, I'm sure there's more to come. Had a great time with my love today, we spent our time talking about everything under the sun, like there's no tmr. So no matter what, I'll still love you honey lol. Real great time with you


    Hk cafe


    We sort of found new ways to snap pictures, through mediums
    Milk teas and blurred images

    Gekpoh
    She said she like this expression
    Love, when's our next chilling/retail therapy session?



    Clique shot, we want clique shots











    My god, I've no idea of what phone to get. I wanna get a sleek phone, wanted Innov8, but changed my mind about it after some time. People, help me decide please

    No comments: