Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    2 week academic program starts today, dragged myself out of bed but still ended up arriving late to school. Mich and Yaoyi came over just now, no proper meal available but there were like tonnes of tidbits in my lil cosy room. Anyway I should count myself lucky for not losing my stuffs, that's why I say that Malaysia is not a safe place, dad's windscreen got smashed. None of my stuffs went missing though, I guess they didn't have time to ransack the booth for more valuable stuffs. Having even a simple meal there was horrible, I think they ought to learn some basic english, I've to say their service attitude ain't up to standard at all. Alright, that's all for the trip because I don't fancy travelling to Malaysia. Mich and I are so gonna get creative on our own yeah

    13th Oct

    Last min decision to head to town, wanted to play volley at first. Dress code was casual for the day, Cine for House Bunny with Shanice and Selina. It was an awesome movie, but I shall say bimbotic too. Siewhoon joined us after the movie. When will be our next date, soon and it will be to Kbox and somewhere fine to dine.

    Hello Shanice


    Individual shots taken by each other were kinda rare

    Tried to pop into their picture
    Dinner at Taka for some omelette rice











    It's the new way once again, seems pretty cool to me. Credits will be given to Selina love, if this is not here, she will chop me up



    Toilet scenes will never be missed
    Second home for the ladies when they're out

    I think it's ridiculous for Twillight to be rated nc16, shit. Alright, I just realise I'm not afraid of the dark, it's the silence in the dark that's just so piercing to the ears. Michelle darling, time would pass very fast alright, let's go out in the mean time.

    No comments: