Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 28, 2008

    Have been going down to devest for the past two days, prolly again next week. Eoy started and english paper killed me. Next up will be the chinese paper, which is tmr. Prays hard for everything to be over soon.

    4th Sep

    It's brother's birthday, just a simple dinner in Clementi's vicinity for a dinner. Though simple, but everyone was present with cousins and relatives as well. I didn't get him any give due to the money constraint and I totally have no idea of what to get for him. Is it even so hard to choose a present for a young boy his age?

    He requested for a furry bear for his birthday gift from my mom, but why a soft toy for his age?
    There it is

    Alright, gonna turn off the lights soon. If not it's a sure thing that I'll be late for my paper and be denied entry again. No way that's gonna happen tmr, so toodles

    No comments: