Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    I'll just update about Mon first, because blogger takes such a long time to load all the photos and i'm gonna be late in meeting my cousins soon. I promise to update asap lololol, so toodles people

    26th May, Mon

    Michelle and her sis, Melissa came over to my house first. I prepared and went over to Helen's house for Michelle's hair dying's session. Stayed at her house for around a few hours, order Mac to my house and it took such a long time. By the time it came, I alr have to leave the house because my parents are fetching me and my sis to make our passport. The rest of them stayed at my house to finish the food then.

    The queue at the passport or whatever centre was so horrible and it was kinda cold in there too. Actually wanted to meet Siewhoon at Vivo for Pastamania after that but the passport collection drag for such a long time so we decided not to. Bugis aftermath with mom and sis, brought some stuffs and dad came to fetch us for dinner at Chinatown?


















    PS, i'm craving for foods now! Oh god

    No comments: