Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 12, 2008
























    I'm back into audition! I audi-ed last night and I audi today as well. It will give me entertainment when i'm at home. Stop my craze over audition for now. I'm finally able to go out to meet my girlfriends! But unfortunately there're still two scabs left on the face so I was desperately trying to cover it. The pictures will show, laugh all you want, i've no choice either.

    Cabbed over to Siewhoon's house to pick her up from there, proceeded to Je library after that. Went up to the 4th floor, I guess Siewhoon didn't really manage to study. She was rather busy with snapping pictures of herself though. She was caught in the act alright? Went to fairprice to get tidbits and drinks before coming up to the library again. This time was worst, it was practically a picnic and a camwhoring session. But I still enjoy the day with girlfriends although it was only to the library. Maybe meeting girlfriends and Bombom up on Thurs as well.

    Went to Jec and humiliated myself there. Bus-ed home with Siewhoon soon after. I'm rather tired now, I don't know why. But at least it's better than having insomnia every night. It seriously sucks! Oh yeah, hope to meet cousins for shopping soon as well. That's all for today, gonna make a trip to the clinic tmr to get all my mc and see whether I can go back to school.

    No comments: