Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 16, 2008

    15th May Thurs

    Woke up and prepare to meet girlfriends for some retail therapy today. Met up with Bombom, Siewhoon and Juliana. Mrt-ed over to Bugis to get some stuffs, cabbed from to Fep aftermath. Shop around and I didn't get a single thing still, I was not satisfied of course. Walked over to Cine to get movie ticket and snacks before going into the theatre. We caught "Over her dead body" , it was quite a nice show, but I still wanna catch What happens in Las Vegas! Oh yeah, Michelle lovely came to meet us before our movie for a lil while. Bought Bombom's birthday gift, the Num tanktop. She was fighting to pay for the tanktop and we had a hard time pushing her into the changing room. After movie, walked back to Fep to get clothes again, Bombom and Jul went back home first while me and Siewhoon cabbed back to Bugis again. I know it's kinda retarded, but we wanted to get the dress there, we couldn't find anything like it in town, so no choice yeah? Home after that. A fun day out with girlfriends today, like what Bombom say if Michelle lovely could join us, it would be better! It's alright, another time yeah? I love girlfriends, retail therapy and chilling with them!

    - The pictures aren't in sequence, i'm lazy to arrange them. I didn't even try to edit the scabs that can be seen on my face in the photos. I know it's so obvious, i've to bear with it still! Hope it drops off fast, just laugh!

    Cine's toilet, camwhoring with girlfriends
    Lovely and Siewhoon
    I miss you Bombom


    Attempting certain pose




    On the way to Fep
    In cine, I guess


    After movie

    Cabbing over to Bugis
    Cine's Num with Bombom trying out her tanktop
    Girlfriends all present.




































    Bugis


    Taxi stand


    16th May Fri

    Okay spent the day today resting at home. Surfing the net, blog-hopping, audi-ing and of course talking to my lovely girlfriends. I'm talking to them now too! Bombom is not at home because she's somewhere at P. Ubin for her Npcc camp. Come back faster Bombom, we miss you! People who got their results, cheer up if it's not up to your expectations yeah? You guys can always strive to do better during eoy. Meeting cousins up tmr, maybe acc-ing her to Je library.

    Omg and Click Five will be having a concert in Singapore, I wanna watch it! Michelle, you will go crazy when you see Kyle Patrick yeah? Okay so goodbye people

    No comments: