Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008













    I'll just like blog about Fri till today? On Sat, I was at home the whole day obviously, did nothing. Till the night, webcam with Siewhoon and camwhore with our webcam. We wanted to some retarded photos but we failed! Siewhoon was tempting me by showing me her food, such a evil person, but I resisted. Told Siewhoon I can't come out yesterday because apparently the scabs on my face are not falling off yet. Hope by next week yeah? Bombom, you will still have us okay? Passer-by in your life ain't all that pain.

    Yesterday, I spent my day watching random videos for hours. I just sat infront of the computer watching videos after videos continously. Don't ask me how I do it, because I don't know how I manage to do that either. Tried experimenting with my webcam to take videos but they were just too stupid. Afterall I don't have much experience in video-ing, but i'll continue trying. As for today, i'm still stucked at home and nothing much.

    Actually there're somemore pictures, but i'm sure Siewhoon will kill me if I post them up. So I better not, because she've a trump card with her too. Lastly it's mother's day today. So happy mother's day to the mothers all there. Didn't have any dinner or what to celebrate mother's day because of our chickenpox. Maybe i'll treat my mom to a meal on her birthday or maybe next year's mother's day. That won't happen till in another year's time? But i'll definitely do it!

    No comments: