Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 16, 2008






    On Tues, got the mc that I needed for the past weeks that i'm absent from school. Mye is finally over for my girlfriends and everyone else, tmr shall be the horror of the whole affair. They've to face the music, look at their scores and stuffs. Good luck to everyone yeah? Rot at home aftermath. God, i'm having chapped lips due to insufficient comsumption of water, I guess? Gotta Pour down tonnes of water down my throat later.

    14th May Wed
    For the whole night, I can't get to sleep, guess it's insomnia again! I seriously hate it. Had Bombom accompanying me through msg till around 4am. After that, I was lying down like a fool, but I still can't get to sleep, decided not to attempt sleeping anymore. Packed my room and stuffs, that's how I spend my time till everyone wakes up. Fetched my siblings to school and back, aftermath went Ikea with Mom and aunty. My quote to Michelle, " Ikea is a place where inspirations grow!" I've so many ideas regarding the small renovation that will be done to my room shooting to me. Dinner and home

    -I'll update stuffs about today and post the pictures by tmr. Today shall only be about the past dew days yeah? Goodness, my cash is running low

    No comments: