Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 03, 2008

    I shall just summarise everything yeah? Okay it's just plain staying at home now, tried to find things to occupy myself when i'm at home. The dried ones are just starting to drop off, so I can just hope it drops off fast! I miss everyone like fuck! Wonder whether i'll be able to step out of the house by next week. If I can, i'll then do house visiting. I'll visit, Bombom's, Siewhoon's and Michelle's houses. Disturb them when they're trying to study for mye * evil grins*

    Urgh, there're like a thousand or million stuffs that I wanna get. I just can't stand staying at home everyday, it's been about 2 weeks plus alr alright? I swear my brother's gonna get slaughter by me if this goes on! You guys can't imagine how irritating he is, but he's always defeated by me. *beams* Okay he's violent alright? He tried to heave the chair to throw it at me.

    Okay, alright, I can't wait for the day when the last dried scabs or whatever you call them to drop off! Goodbye people.
    ~oh yeah and I forget to add this on, I was like roaming around the house looking for stuffs to do, when my mom went downstair to get some stuffs. I saw the laundry basket and started fiddling and playing around with the iron. My maid went back to Indonesia for a few days and will only be back on Sun, so the clothes are left un-ironed. The moment I placed the iron on my sister's pe shorts that I tried to iron, there it goes, a big hole, I was like oh shit, what did I do? My mother came up, clear away the mess that had been stucked onto the iron. I attempted another go but I placed the iron on the ironing board and it burnt a hole on the covers of the ironing board again! Once again, my mom had to clear the mess. How retarded can I get? But in the end, I still manage to iron out all the crease of the other clothings without burning them! You people can see how bored I really am now!

    No comments: