Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 01, 2008

    I know i'm getting later and later, but i'm so lazy and blogger takes a long time to load all my pictures as well. Whatever, okay i'm done here, maybe i'll continue tmr. It ain't a promise, because i'm meeting my bombom and Siewhoon tmr!

    27th May, Tues

    1st day at Sp, the clever me came down the bus at the wrong stop, I should just take a train down! Met up with Michelle, Beryl & co. The whole day, we were residing at somewhere near the auditorium. The first session was alright, followed by the second then third. By the third session, we were alr dead tired, knock off went to meet up with Siewhoon & co, wanted to dine at Pastamania but due to the time, we canceled it, so sorry lololol! Dine at Kfc in Clementi and cab home aftermath. Nothing interesting happened that day, that's so boring!



    My Michelle lovely with her lovely hair for the day.

    What the fuck, she's so lol! Look at her wallpaper of her phone








    She's appreciating the crap music being played, just ignore her lololol

    No comments: