Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    I'll update about today stuffs maybe by tmr? I'm lazy to upload the photos today. Shit, my ulcer in my mouth is making me scream everytime I put something in.

    19th May, Mon

    It's Vesak day, but nothing special done to commemorate or whatever this event that day. Dad decides to bring my siblings for a dip into the swimming pool. So went out kinda early for a holiday. Dad drove us all to Safra resort, located somewhere near Tanah Merah or Changi, really a total failure when it comes to recognising this kinda places. The weather was so horrible, I brought along a novel but I didn't have the mood to read it due to the scorching sun shining furiously on me. My mom decided to go into the bowling alley/arcade for some cool air, sat by the cafe for some snacks and beverages aftermath. The in and out of air-conditioned place to under the hot sun and back to the air-conditioned area made my head ache a lil, but it was alright after a while. Dine at Taman J, Imm to change some spoilt stuffs. Met Siewhoon & co, primary school friends at basketball court. Went around Clementi to search for some saloon aftermath for Chak Hang and Effendi's haircut. Due to the time, many saloons were alr close for the day, we were like led on a wild goose chase. Accompany them for dinner at kfc before cabbing home.

    I want that tanktop, vainpot! Lololol




    18th May, Sun

    Got woken up by my mom kinda early, dad drove us to my sis's school, Nanhua Pri for their jumble sale event. The whole school was very stuffy, due to the amount of people inside. Imm with parents and aunty aftermath. Got my parents to alight me at the bus stop, then I walked to Siewhoon's house from there myself.

    Snapshot of her while she was doing something, I guess, but she was aware of it, Vainpot.

    I love the gym ball at her house, it's fun!
    Look at her, posing to my camera again. Oh god
    Trying to like capture a picture with Snowball, but apparently he was trying to run away, he's so cute. But it's a pity you guys can't see his face.
    We couldn't find the right lighting to take pictures, so make to do with all this yeah?



    Lololol, my friend for around 8 years and still counting.

    We just love to snap pictures, you should know it yeah?










    No comments: