Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 23, 2008

    21 May, Wed

    Sis had meet the parent session today, so my mom went over to Nan Hua pri first, I went to meet them a lil while later. Cabbed over to Clementi Central with mom and sis aftermath, to take passport size photos because I need to replace my old photo in my passport asap. If not problems may arise during my Thailand trip in June, due to the real kiddy photo that's still stucked on my passport. I think that photo was taken during my kindergarden period, how cool? Cabbed home aftermath, nothing much thereafter. There's something interesting I did, which was to play audi! I'm so addicted to it though I sucks at it, who cares? I enjoy playing it

    20th May, Tues

    Met Bombom and Michelle lovely at Clementi, acc them to get their hair dye as i've alr got mine. I'm such a kind soul yeah? In return, they acc me to the clinic at 3 head to see the doctor. She says I still can't go to school, oh fine, so more mc prescribed to me. Which means i'll only be back to school after the holidays. Michelle bus-ed over to Westmall to meet up with her strawberry/sweetheart whatever, I don't know what sweet names they are using now yeah? While Bombom and I bus-ed over to her house. We were playing audi and disturbing Jw on msn, and I got pwn like crazy on audi, i'm such a lousy player. Home aftermath and I love Bombom lololol.












    Ps: I may be going to the Click Five's concert afterall, oh well i'll be looking forward to it if I really am going.

    No comments: