Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 06, 2008


    I miss my lovely girlfriends, meet up soon yeah? Nothing to say about my activities at home, just one word fuck! Sorry couldn't find Juliana photos so didn't post them up. I've fallen in love with photography!

    The tonnes of things that i'm planning to get are crumbling into a mountain, oh dear! I'll have a hard time trying to clear them. During outing, I bet the aroma of tempting and delicious food will try to tempt me, but i'll have to resist them. Incase there're really after-effects, it's better to be safe than sorry yeah? Shermaine's still cooping at home, oh poor me. It's alright, Bombom and I shall define this word, classy yeah?

    I don't know why i've been getting sleepless nights lately. Insomnia have been knocking on my doorstep every night.

    No comments: