Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008

    Met up with selina today, went jp to meet her then to vivo to catch national's treasure. The movie was not bad, and i can't believe we sat the first row. But the experience was not that horrible either hahaha! New movies are coming up and i wanna watch them too. I never expected vivo to be this way. Dined at Asian kitchen then went home.

    School's gonna reopen, i'm totally not in the mood for school. Please let school holidays freeze at this moment. I don't wanna go back to school! Atgh not in the mood, oh right new year, 0122 now, which is the first day of 2008 and that is not really great. I just don't have the festive mood, it seems just like another new day. What lies ahead remain unknown. Alright my mood's fucked up.

    Post up pictures tmr or so.

    No comments: