Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 12, 2008

    I slept like at 12 plus yesterday and woke up at 10, but i still manage to fall asleep again. I was deadbeat yesterday because it is Friday, after waking up at 5.30 for five days to go to school everyday made me felt deadbeat yesterday. Went to my cousin's son birthday, to shorten it, he is actually my nephew but i feel wierd using that word cause it makes me sound old. I wonder why i still have that concept of being called auntie by your nephew sounds exactly like an aunty lol! Okay i shall shut those craps.

    Yeah having tuition tmr, boring, crappy tuition. School is gonna start again on Mon, urgh totally hate it! Will be meeting cliques to go to the lib on Mon, and Selina shall accompany me to alter my jeans. I love her! Maybe meeting her and maybe others on next Sunday, I wanna catch one missed call and shop for clothes with her!

    Everyday Monday, i will be yearning for Friday to come faster and once it is Friday, i wish that time will just move slowly. Blah, boo, alright I wanna meet them all now.

    No comments: