Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 30, 2008

    I was like jumping for joy when i knew that assembly will be pc today again. I hate assembly, every week will be fussing over the same topic which is so fucking boring! Okay i passed my Amath, that is the style! Okay after school, lunched with, Michelle Love, Stead, Jul Gf and Sharon Love, laugh and chat at Mac then i randomly said i suddenly feel like going to West Coast Park, Michelle and Selina said okay! So random alright?

    Went home to bathe then went out to meet them again, it has been long since i went there. Played around there, took some pictures but all were so unsightly. I think i will get photos from Michelle tmr then see whether all of them are unsightly or not. Meanwhile i only have one.

    Okay we are planning to go to more random places, meet up after chinese new year again, Stead & Michelle Love!

    No comments: