Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 29, 2007

    Wed, cab down to Jurong East to collect my uniform as i might just faint off if i had taken any public transport, alright i know it is exaggerating. Fell sick on wed and i recovered yesterday night. Met up with Selina but somehow or rather she just lost her way and fortunately she found her way there! The uniform was not as bad but still not as perfect as what i wanted the uniform to be.

    Thursday actually plan to meet up with my girls and slack somewhere but i was still sick so couldn't meet up. Monday maybe? Okay, i wanna go back to school to meet up with all the people but i just can't believe school is gonna start soon. Ain't it a lil fast? My holidays are gone just like that?

    Seriously i ain't sure what i'm blogging too, i just got a lil high for no particular reasons today, even Selina Sherlyn said so. So i just decided to blog whatever comes to my mind rightaway. Gosh and i have not gone to the salon to trim a lil of my hair, now time is becoming a constraint to me too. Damn i will better stop before anymore rubbish just comes into my mind.

    No comments: