Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 14, 2008

    Once again it is Mon today, actually planned to go to the lib then meet Selina to alter my jeans, but she has some npcc stuffs and i was lazy to wait so i went home first. School was fine except for some lessons which are totally a waste of my time. I got messed up by the math logic and stuffs, so forget it! Things are getting boring in school, normal routine that we have to follow everyday.

    Juliana get well soon and come back to school soon, omg i must run isolate myself from you when you come back! Cause i still hadn't get it yet. Okay yeah people anyway i have changed my handphone number so get it from me if you want. Cause Timothy ask me not to display it on msn cause i will get prank by people, so i shall listen then.

    Okay i'm gonna rot today, my plan is to save money. I swear to save money this year, so i will not be complaining about money constraint.

    No comments: