Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 08, 2008

    Overdue pictures- 05.01.08






















    Overdue pictures- 31.12.07
    Didn't post much photos for 31.12.07 cause i look horrible and there were not much pictures that day too, boo!
    Updated yesterday but I just kinda forget to type about what was going on yesterday. Lessons
    really start up yesterday, E maths was first, my english is gonna perish with Ng Zy, his pronounciation are so inaccurate. Next was chem, didn't understand a single thing and got so bored with it. History not that bad because there were not much work to be done, only video and more videos.

    Met up with cliques during recess as usual, after recess has A maths, english then mother tongue was last. I have simply no motivation to go to school. So today as usual lessons and stuff, i pity Selina, Juliana and the rest for their float out lessons. I know they are gonna kill me when they see this lol!

    No comments: