Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 28, 2008

    Overdue pictures-18.01.08 (GekPoh Mac)

    Overdue pictures-20.01.08 ( Vivo, Bugis)



    Overdue pictures-18.01.08 ( GekPoh Mac)





    Photos are finally uploaded but they are kinda not in order, i'm lazy to organise them properly.

    Today, lessons were pretty boring, thought i could complete my journal during cme period, but we were dragged to the com lab. I prefer to stay in class to complete all the homework the are undone. No choice, had to rush my journal during Emath period, & and managed to scrape a pass for my emath test. During chem lessons i realise i still hadn't complete my chem practical ws, forget it i shall hand it in tmr. I'm wondering why we are not asked to get our test tubes yet.

    During Amath, Mr sam spent nearly one whole hour just explaining some matrice theory and stuff. English marked summary. Then finally the last period of the day which is somewhat the most boring lesson other then physics. Wanted to lunched with cliques after school but Jaslyn say we won't get to persuade her to eat fastfood for lunch, so dropped that idea and went home since there were only 3 of us left if Jaslyn is not going.

    No comments: