Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 03, 2008

    It is the second day of school today, yes not as bad but i still hate going to school. Had to cover up for sec one orientation for the first two days. But basically, the things that the sec one are going through are just talks and more talks. Serious, i was like getting so bored at those talks that we attended with them. Went back to class during some of the talks as we really couldn't stand it. Okay we actually had to attend talk ourself too, so since we have leave form, we sat outside waiting for the sec ones but they were nowhere to be found.

    Our form teacher was pretty funny, so not that bad. I pity 3-3 students, they are being treated like NCC's. So lessons will be starting tmr, sec 3 life is really starting up and whatever i learnt in my tuition will be like totally erased from my mind right after my tuition.

    I will try to reach school earlier tmr to chat with the girls tmr, miss chatting with them, now i seriously go to school cause we need to. But never mind at least our class is not as bad as what i thought it was.

    No comments: