Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 15, 2008

    English test was canceled because Mr Bakhtiar didn't come today. English lesson was free period, actually wanna complete my Emath homework but there was not enough time. Yes so lessons till 1.15, then went back home because i'm carrying out my cash saving plan.

    Jaslyn is a freak who is so irritating in class, she meddled around with my table when i was writing. Anyway her handwriting is so adorable! Okay i'm so random today.

    Yeah and Selina is my stead, we are the pauper couple because we are broke inside out lol! Okay so meeting Selina stead tmr to alter my jeans if nothing goes wrong? I love my stead. & i wanna take millions of photo with her tmr, if tmr is not a bad hair day and etc.

    Juliana get well soon la, hahaha. & siewhoon decide what to wear during Sun alr? Lol

    No comments: