Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 25, 2009

    Time for an update. 
    Totally knockout last night after a little short head out to Bugis. 
    Can't believe I actually slept with all my make-up on. 
    Shows how bushed I am. 
    Oh well, it only happened once in a blue moon, because I'm really really particular about getting myself and all before I plop onto my bed. 
    Afterall is something that I rest on right? Why would I wanna get it all dirty and make it stink. Gross. 
    Back on topic, L4D last night and I was a total amateur at it. Can you imagine me like screaming in between the game. Image shattered
    The breakneck turning of the game scenes here and there gave me a throbbing head. 
    Awww ever since Sis got hold of her laptop, she goes online every single day and pesters me with like irrelevant messages and it's really annoying at times. 
    Alright just feel like voicing out my sentiments on certain issues. 
    Things that really peeves me off, not gonna list all though. Gonna get real long-winded and wordy if I do so. Like it's not wordy enough yet, whatever. 
    It really peeves me off when people made use of you and when your constructiveness is over, or there is an alternative to replace you, off you go. Is this what you get for being helpful or stuffs? No right? Come on
    Granny is like forcing me to eat every single food that she brings over every after or every other when she comes. It annoys me, I know her good intentions. But when I say no, I mean it. Told her to just leave it on the dining table and I'll take care of it later in the day but she just insists till she sense that I'm a lil annoyed already. 
    Sis littered my room with her rubbish just because I told her off, it's not exactly telling her off. Oh well, this is so I don't know. Yeah that's about it. 
    Still burned-out because I woke up at like nine this morning due to an near over-flowing bladder. Oh yeah something to whine about, the weather. It's so annoying! I'm cooping myself in my room with air-conditioner switch on whenever I'm home, but barely home nowadays, so?
    Think I'm gonna get back to bed for a lil while before heading later. 
    I still have several novels, dozens of youtube videos and most importantly I can now catch Gossip Girls whenever I want with the new program my computer technician added into my laptop. So thrilled by it.
    Bye people I think this is enough for the day. 

    Mar 21st

    Finally getting back to catching up on my backdated posts. 
    Met Siewhoon and the boys up. 
    I know we made them wait for like maybe around an hour? 
    So sorry alright, girls are girls. You guys have to understand us. We tried our best to rush.

    Like I've said, we would always end up in town at some point of the night. Yeah so town it was. 
    Did a lil shopping but it was in a haste. 
    Why do malls in Singapore close at such early timing? It's so unfair to us, why shop at like noon with the scorching weather now, even if you get down of your transport, even a short distance from the road to the mall or something is so unbearable, or to me at least
    Few rounds of pool before catching Coming Soon. 
    I thought the show was more of a gore one. The female looks gore, the scenes are gore, the way she dug the people eyes out are gore too, sent shudders down my spine. But overall I thought it was pretty fine except for the fact that it kept me awake for the night and I had to sleep with my night light on. 

    Home, going home, tired
    Benjamin just refuse to turn his head. The next time, you better turn! 













    Picking up the pieces~

    Now what, back into the state of confusion again?

    No comments: