Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 01, 2009

    Home cooked meal tonight.
    Wonder when was the last time I had my kitchen filled with the aroma of granny's cookings.
    I'm hooked on nuts.
    Food makes the world fat. Fat
    Common test week so I've to head back to my books in a lil while.
    Weekends, weekends, still looking forward to weekends.
    My bookshelf seems to be crammed with at least a dozen of good novels.
    Awaiting for my attention.
    But there's another dozen with me on hand and I'm very satisfied with all of it.
    I shall keeps them coming in.
    Unravelling all the story plots, sounds good to me.
    Need some refreshment before I crack the books.
    Having some munch in class would not kill, more would be even better.
    Work as a boost to keep me awake.
    Goodbye
    7th Mar
    Yet another study session with Shanice.
    It always turn out to be more of a catching up day.
    But I really did tried.
    If not where would you ever find me with hair pinned up.
    You all know it's easier to concentrate in this way.
    Invigorating
    Rather chilly weather that night.


    Feels like Island Creamery is somewhere worthy of my visit.
    There is plenty ice-creams in the freezer right now and I'm getting one right after dinner. Fat
    Yet again, maybe things are just getting better.

    No comments: