Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 09, 2009

    It's gonna be good Fri in a few hours time. 
    Time to get holy. I'll better stop with my crap other than in school.
    With the usual company in class and during break. 
    Love them all. 
     So it's a break from school for three days. 
    Really like the thought of having Good Fri. 
    I think the school should implement a late day per week. 
    By Wed, students are already beat from the long hours in school. 
    Assembly today was slightly different though what the teachers were trying to convey were still the same old message. Alright alright, I get it, no pain, no gain. 
    Storylines of that game were rather interesting yeah. Did not even realised the characters till Selina told me. 
    Had a convival conversation on msn just now with 07's classmates. 
    Everyone seems to have gone berserk in the conversation, technically screaming. 
    Siewhoon says shop so we shall do so this weekend. 
    My throat is feeling dry so I'm get to the refrigerator for some cold beverages. 
    I can foresee myself coughing half the night away later, oh well goodbye. 

    15th Mar 

    Out with everyone. 
    Had an awesome Sun, yeah. 
    Like I say I foresee more of these days and true enough. 
    Almost every week. See you guys this weekend or next. 
    I know everyone is busy. 
    Love you all. 

    Once in a blue moon, when I would be the earliest to be ready. 
    Couldn't stand the boredom at home thus resulting in some self-loving shots. 
    First was town. 
    Everything worked like rush hour. Because as usual, shops would be closed if we hadn't quicken our footsteps. 
    Raced down to Suntec conventional for IT fair. 
    Miss the times working there. I could say the experience was rather pleasant and the people there are indeed fun-loving. Miss them all. 
    The two girls with their birthday coming soon. 
    Dinner/supper @ Cafe Cartel. 
    Managed to get there in time for their last order after the show. 
    Really closing for the day because no chicken dishes were left. 
    This was a belated birthday dinner for Benjamin too. 
    Claiming that I still owe him his gift.
    I swear I'll get slaughter by this guy here after he sees this post. 



    Say cheese, smiling widely, from cheek to cheek. 
    Siewhoon, doesn't this sound kind of familiar? 


    Hi Zhengyang, Selina baby. 







    Over to Cine for pool. 
    Flagging down a cab around Millenia walk's area was such a bother. 

    What should I do expression 

    Taller than me 
    But I still love them 

    Me with an appalling look.
    Hey Ben, during sec three
    I've forgotten what we called each other. 













    I like this. 

    Why the aggression dude











    Toe's polish were all peeling off. 
    Unsightly 




    Lifestyle 




    Why not the glam kid's style now? 
    Yes rather appealing to me. 

    Now the boisterous bunch of us have replaced those past. 

    I'm leaving this place~

    No comments: