Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Livejournal would be an alternative means for me now. But still staying with blogspot.
    Finally a day that we were release from school at 1.15 sharp. 
    Only every once a week, you guys ought to sympathise with us. 
    But on second thoughts, everyone has kind of got accustomed to the timetable scheduled for us without any complaints anymore. 
    Just some mere whinings every now and then, humans are after all humans yeah?
    Initial plans was to head over Holland but ended up in Vivo in the end. 
    Bagged home some candies and it wasn't enough yet. 
    I'm going back to my books after this, yes I'm changed. 
    Cough still hasn't recover and it's really annoying the shit outta me. What would become of my bedtime?
    Kind souls do exist and it's nice to receive such treats at time. Make me think the world of a better place, not some place that cold. Strong always prevails the weaker ones. No doubt a fact, can't we have some delusion at times to deceive ourself? Snap out of it, I'm realistic. 
    English oral's conversation today was scary. Facing the intimidating atmosphere right infront of the whole class. Even though I've been here in for more than a year. But almost none of us could take standing right infront. Swear I trembled and everything I planned to say just burst like a bubble. 
    Came up with whatever that I could remember and went back to my seat as fast as possible to calm myself. 
    No more of such accentuation felt for at least two months, a sigh of relief. 
    Time is running out. 
    Weekends, party please. 

    18th Mar

    Supposed to be back at school for lessons. 
    But my alarm failed me, didn't manage to wake me up on time. 
    By the time, I opened my eyes, first lesson was already over. Decided to skip the remaining lessons and went back to bed. 
    Cab over to Jp for a meet up with all of them for a gathering. 
    Scrambled around for all my stuffs, throw them into a bag and I was out of the house. 
    Siewhoon's house for some horror film. Even with dimming her common room's light and letting down all the curtains, it was of no use to giving a more daunting atmosphere. 
    Some stayed behind after that for some small chats, you know I always like this kind of chats. 
    Heartwarming. 

    Benjamin
    Jiawei





    Diet spells hunger, but still it shall be diet time. 
    No food, no treats, no nothing. 

    Kiss me through the phone~

    I see. Got it, perfectly well. 

    No comments: