Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 04, 2009

    My long anticipated weekend.
    Frankly speaking, the wait wasn't long.
    Time just seems to fly pass us this year.
    My resolution till the end of O's is to stay consistent.
    I will try to complete all the work assigned. Yes I'll follow this resolution.
    School this week was fine.
    Everyday went pass just like that.
    So now the weekend is here and it's time to get out for some fun and a chill.
    Guys, better decide fast where to get to later in the night.
    I'll make this a fast one before I would not be able to meet them on time.
    Came to realise how singaporeans earn their term of typical.
    But still, we shan't stereotype, because not all are like that.
    This issue's Urban was good.
    Seems like there's a lot of stuffs going on in the showbiz as well.
    It is time to have some new talents. Get them unearth please
    Oh yeah, really hate my maid for telling me about supernatural beliefs.
    I don't usually get spooked out by them until people told me that it's occuring near me.
    So yeah, sleepless for a night.
    Alright better be off. Bye
    14th Mar
    Had the intention of going over to sis's school for her event.
    Skipped that due to time.
    Can't get out of bed.
    Off to Vivo with Shanice after that.
    Day started out with
    Lunch @ Sushi Tei
    Just didn't know what to choose from the menu
    When was the last time I've been out before the sun sets.
    We sure did took our own sweet time.
    Donkey years since the last jap meal.
    I've to say it's satifying
    Forgotten what the side dish we ordered was.
    Nice recommendation Shanice.
    Definitely not to be missed for the second round in future. Delectable.
    Every piece off the platter.
    My cam died on me even before we were pass a quarter of the day.
    Why didn't I have an extra battery pack with me?

    Walked around till our legs were aching.
    So up it was for a sit, chat, chill.

    Shanice have very round eyes.
    Really wonder why phone's cam would give us a drunkard look.
    Love you









    We spent a long time up there chatting.
    It was nice.



    For me
    For Shanice







    My hair grew.




    Home sweet home.


    Should I wonder?

    I know this place like the back of my head~

    No comments: