Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    I still can't believe that I'm actually rushing my guts out now for one essay and a situational writing.
    One down, another essay more to go. I need inspirations for my essay is trying to seek one now.
    Not gonna try not handing english homework on time because we all know what the consequences would be like.
    Even if it means missing sleep, I would still do it.
    Weekend was a good one.
    Out with family just now and we whacked a tidbit store as if we were stocking up on war supplies. Family genes of acquiring a sweet tooth. That's not something good
    Stocked up on a large amount of confectionery products as well.
    I've to get myself a story plot for my essay, I was actually struggling between two laptops just now for my assignment.
    An hour for myself as a time limit for the essay.
    Which's more than enough.
    Because I would be dead meat if I can't complete an essay without an hour.
    Yes bye, I really have to start writing now.
    Back soon

    No comments: